Delhi won the toss against Bengaluru and decided to bat first
• Delhi got the last win against Bengaluru in 2009 on home turf
• Game Desk In the 46th match of IPL, Delhi Capitals decided to bat on winning the toss against the Royal Challengers Bangalore on the Ferozeshah Kotla ground. Delhi's Shikhar Dhawan and Captain Shreyas Iyer are on the crease. Prithvi Shaw was dismissed by Umesh Yadav for 18 runs. His catch was wicketkeeper Parthiv Patel.
• Earlier Delhi replaced Chris Morris while making a change in the team
Sandeep lamichane was included in the last eleven. At the same time, Bengaluru made three changes. Tim Southey, Moin Ali and Akshdeep Nath are not playing. Heinrich Klassen, Gurkeerat Singh Mann and Shivam Dubey were included in the team. Moin Ali has returned to England to prepare for World Cup
• Both teams are as follows:
• Delhi Capitals: Shreyas Iyer (Kaptan), Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Rishabh Pant (wicketkeeper), Sherfen Rutherford, Akshar Patel, Sandeep Lemichane, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma.
• Royal Challengers Bangalore: Virat Kohli (Captain), Parthiv Patel, AB De Villiers, Marx Stoney's, Heinrich Klassen, Shivam Dubey, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Washington Sunder, Navdeep Saini, Umesh Yadav, Yuswendra Chahal.
Delhi won its 2009 home on Bangalore from Bengaluru
• A total of 23 matches have been played between the two teams so far. Among them Bengaluru 15 and Delhi have won 7 matches. There was no result in a match. There were 8 matches between Kotla on both sides. Out of these, Bengaluru won 6,
Tag : sports